The Academy community celebrates achievements across all areas of study.
CONGRATULATIONS VCE CLASS OF 2019
The Academy of Mary Immaculate community congratulates the Class of 2019 on their excellent results.
- DUX Allegra Micomonaco 97.2 – top 3% in the state
- 9% of Academy students gained an ATAR over 95 – top 5% in the state
- 17% of Academy students gained an ATAR greater than 90 – top 10% in the state
- 45% of Academy students gained an ATAR greater than 80 – top 20% in the state
- 20 scholarship/guaranteed entry offers were awarded to Academy students for academic achievement, all-round accomplishment, and in recognition of leadership and active commitment to the community.
Special Congratulations to our High Achievers
Dux: Allegra Micomonaco: 97.20
Jamie Cheeseman: 97.05
Shannen Stanzah: 96.65
Olivia Bula: 96.50
Eliza Wilson: 96.35
Tamsyn Buckle: 96.00
Jessica Cabral: 93.90
Christa Hubik: 93.25
Kiera McCormack: 93.00
Kaiying (Kylie) Cui: 91.95
Jenny Quach: 91.85
Ruby McKibbin: 91.80
Alessia Di Vita: 91.10
We also wish to congratulate, and support the privacy of, two other high achievers who have chosen not to have their results published.
Special congratulations to Eliza Wilson who achieved a study score of 49 for Legal Studies and Katja Curtin who achieved a study score of 49 for Psychology. Congratulations to Jessica Cabral – awarded the University of Melbourne Principal’s Scholarship (Bachelor of Arts)
News, events, and more!
Keep up to date with Academy life by following our Facebook page