The Academy of Mary Immaculate offers a diverse, culturally rich learning experience in the heart of the city of Melbourne. Enrolments at Academy of Mary Immaculate are as easy as these three steps:
- VISIT: Book a Talk & Tour.
- APPLY: Download the Academy Enrolment Pack from, College Information, on our Resources page.
- ATTEND: Interview with the Principal or member of the Leadership Team at the College. Successful applications are notified by email, followed by an Offer of Place by mail.
The Academy welcomes applications to enrol from all students.
At Year 7 level, consideration is given to applicants who:
- already have or have had sisters attending the Academy, or who are daughters and/or granddaughters of past pupils
- are Catholic students who attend a Catholic primary school in a priority parish
- are Catholic students who attend a Catholic primary school
- are Catholic students who do not attend a Catholic primary school
- are other students who are genuinely seeking a Catholic Education.
At Years 8–12 consideration is given to applicants who are:
- Catholic students who provide a satisfactory academic and conduct report from their previous school
- students who provide a satisfactory academic and conduct report from their previous school and who are genuinely seeking a Catholic Education.
These criteria are consistent with the Catholic Education Melbourne Enrolment Policy. Enrolment decisions are in line with this policy, however, our Principal reserves the right to exercise discretion and respond to the pastoral needs of individual families.