The Wellbeing Program is designed to cater to the specific needs of adolescent girls at the various stages of their psychosocial and emotional growth.
The program is offered at the various levels provide our girls with the opportunity to explore the difficulties, challenges and adventure that is adolescence and help prepare them to take their place in the world with confidence.
It aims to:
- Enhance a sense of belonging and connectedness to the College
- Develop social and emotional capabilities
- Develop skills to enhance resilience such as being independent, taking risks, self acceptance
- Develop skills necessary to negotiate relationships and friendships
- Develop self esteem and confidence
- Develop core values such as Integrity, Responsibility, Tolerance, Understanding, Inclusion, Honesty and Compassion.
- Explore the concept of womanhood
- Develop an awareness of mental health issues